this blog is inspired from my dad who's a health control freak..:D but in a good way though, who taught us alot in sickness and health. And its time to share it to everyone.. Sharing is Caring :D

Thursday, August 1, 2013

60 Days

I've just noticed i left this title hanging without thread (gantung tak bertali..haha!) for almost more than a month. Was planning to share my self confinement experience actually..Guess i have to flash back my memories than :D

Titutitutitutitu (ni bunyi ala2 karen back to the past) heeeee

Why i decided to choose self confinement?

1. My mum passed away last 2 years...ok part ni sedih sikit lah ye, bare with me. I believe that all daughters in the world would love to be cared by their own mum during confinement. Its either in your own house, or your parents house..because you want to be comfortable and tak segan. Time ni lah nak ngade2 n everything la kan. My in laws did offer to stay at their home... I luv them..i do! But i just cant. Plus my brother in laws pun dah besar2 kat rumah tu...and im very concern with my Aurah. So i thought that its better to be in my own home. Eventhough ada sorang my brother in law staying with us, but he's working so malam je ade...so ok la. Tak la i kene pakai tudung 24/7, kalo tak stressfull jugak...which sometimes i do get stressed out because of this. Because if my brother in law balik rumah, i prefer to just stay in the bedroom, kalau nak lepak or breastfeed my baby in the living room, sure kene pakai proper and pakai tudung. At first i was ok, but lama2 i was really tense n felt clusterphobic and having several nervous breakdown...thanks to my imbalance hormone,huhu. Shared this with my husband? Yup i did...but he asked me to bare with it because his brother is doing his photography job..easy for him to monitor. So i have to bare with it la. Oh dont get me wrong.. I love my brother in law..he's nice, and nice to my kids...iyerlah time tu tgh postnatal depression, tu yang tak keruan jadinya. But Alhamdulillah now im ok with it... ( sometims ade gak la tension..yerla...kat luar kene pakai tudung, balik rumah kene pakai tudung ) but what to do... ive to sacrifice my freedom (hope 1 day my husband would appreciate what i have done...hehe)

2. Not enough budget to hire confinement lady. As our budget dah lari since that i admitted few times before deliver :( Originally i planned to have confinement lady to take care of me...Ilmu pantang tak cukup...oops. now you know my pantang this time was so haywire :( But my mother in law did prepare my lunch/dinner during the early days and bath my baby. Im so greatfull to have a caring parents in law. Sanggup tengahari diorg hantar lauk :') Alhamdulillah. But the problem was me, being pelahap in nature, i usually eat the whole meal at lunch (eventhough my MIL prepared together with dinner) So my dinner will be apa yang available la. But still i ate healthy food la, only either it is panas or sejuk food...i belasah jek. Other than that.. My husband was my confinement guy! He did prepare my breakfast, air herba untuk mandi, take good care of my daughter and layan my kerenah lah :D Another sacrifice of not being cared properly during confinement. Hopefully it doesn't effect my health later.. Even till now i didn't had my last 3 days urut :(

Because of the reasons above...  Really taught me for being independent. Alhamdulillah....thank you Allah! my luka bersalin healed much earlier compared to the first one. So i can take care of myself and my baby. I already did house chores during the first week of my confinement....but ringan2 jek la.

Another thing, I can feel that i get easily depressed this time (i even met homeopathy doctor for treatment) Probably its my first pregnancy and post delivery without my mum. Pregnancy + delivery + confinemet without our mum is REALLY HARD! But day passes by, i always pray to Allah to ease my burden and try as much as i could to think positive... Semoga semuanya dipermudahkan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment