this blog is inspired from my dad who's a health control freak..:D but in a good way though, who taught us alot in sickness and health. And its time to share it to everyone.. Sharing is Caring :D

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

26th November 2012

Whoopss...its 26th december today, 1 month passed by my 31st birthday. How time flies! I didnt blog about it..huuu. Let me recall back what happened..

Oww..my daania had chicken pox for the first time, exactly 4 days before my bday ( that did make me so occupied i guess..huhu )

But still, my dearest hubby did celebrate my birthday at Marche, The Curve despite daania wasn't fully recovered (tawakal je la mase tu) n i was still having my morning sickness at that time ( i mean night sickness)  Tq mr hubby...Luv u :)

the budak comot with chicken pox
a simple celebration with my luv ones


No comments:

Post a Comment